Saturday, October 23, 2010

MORNING OFFERING TO THE BLESSED SACRAMENT



O SWEETEST Jesus, divine Friend, Thou hast been watching and waiting patiently and lovingly in Thy lonely tabernacle all through the dark night for this moment, which finds me once more at Thy blessed feet, that I may be consoled and strengthened by Thy presence. And now, my dearest Lord, I have come in humble adoration before Thee, with a heart full of thanks for abiding with us "all days," for having protected and preserved me during the past night, and for having given me another day to labor for Thy greater honor and glory, and for the salvation of my soul. In reparation for all the sufferings that Thy Sacred Heart endures in the Blessed Sacrament, I offer Thee the adoration and praise of all the just on earth, of all the angels and saints in heaven, and especially of Thy blessed Mother. I offer Thee my heart, my soul, my body, and all that I have. My whole being shall be consecrated to Thy service. Deign to make me obedient, modest, humble, patient, kind, and simple as a little child; draw me to Thee in ever closer union with Thy loving Sacred Heart; make me resigned to Thy holy will, and grant that I may be found worthy one day of that reward which Thou hast promised to those who love and serve Thee faithfully on earth. Give me Thy grace, that I may become a saint. Oh, stay with us.

O dear Jesus, till the evening of life. Pardon me all my past transgressions; for I love Thee truly with my whole heart; and when death conies, say to me: "Enter thou into the joy of thy Lord." Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment